OH: Working Kampers for 2019 - Pay
(Campground Jobs with Hourly Pay for RVers in OH)
OH: Whispering Hills Jellystone Park, Big Prairie, Ohio. Working Kampers Wanted for 2019 Yogi Bear’s Jelly Stone Park at Whispering Hills, located in Ohio’s Amish Country in Holmes County is looking for working kamper couples to fill several positions.
Whispering Hills is celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year, owned and operated by the Wayne Murray family. We have many special events planned.
Positions available are:
• Reservation and check-in desk clerks.
• Camp Store attendant and clerks.
• Activities Helpers. (help with crafts, supervise games and other daily activities)
• Café Server’s, Pizza Chef’s, Ice-cream Server’s, and Weekend Breakfast/lunch Cook.
• Housekeeping/Laundry Workers. (Clean rest rooms, showers, and 19 cabins)
• Life Guards. Must have current certification.
• Carpenter, Electrician, Plumber, Jack of all trades. (Camp Facilities Maintenance and help build new cabins and facilities)
• General Maintenance Workers. (mowing, cleaning camp sites, painting, and light repairs)
All jobs pay hourly (bi-weekly) with a reduced rate or free campsite bonus. Reduced rates are based on how many hours you commit to work per week for the season. Our season opens officially the last weekend of April (4/26/19). Most office positions require you to be here on or about April 15 for training. To qualify for camping bonus you must commit to work thru the last weekend of October. Some maintenance workers will start April 1st.
For more information go to our website, :https://www.whisperinghillsjellystone.com or email Curt Murray Sr. at email@example.com. Applications are available on the website and Facebook. Specify you saw this ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels.
- - -
This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. This HW ad -- RV park work, campground job, or other employment or volunteer position for working campers and RVers -- is posted at the request of the person, business, or organization that is hiring. Whispering Hills Jellystone Park, Big Prairie, Ohio.