NM: Santa Fe 2020 - Pay
Trailer Ranch RV Resort, Santa Fe, New Mexico
(Seasonal RV Resort Jobs for Working Campers )
NM: Trailer Ranch RV Resort, Santa Fe, New Mexico. Beautiful Santa Fe March 2020-October 2020 -- Trailer Ranch RV Resort, an adult only park in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico, is currently looking for friendly, energetic, extremely dependable working campers starting on/or about March 15, 2020 and ending on/or about October 15, 2020. Trailer Ranch is a very popular RV park in the heart of historic Santa Fe, with 60 overnight RV sites plus 65 permanent tenants.
1. Couples who will work together to do Inside and Outside duties. Each person to work 4 days on (approx. 8-hour days), 3 days off. Compensation includes salary of $900/month/person plus full hook-up site. More work days are available if desired.
2. Couples or Individuals to do Inside and Outside duties. Each person to work 3 days on (approx. 8-hour days), 4 days off. Compensation includes salary of $550/month/person plus full hook-up site.
Typical INSIDE office duties include:
• Check in arriving guests
• Take reservations via email and phone
• Assist customers with questions about the park and Santa Fe tourism
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• General administrative duties
• Clean and general upkeep of office
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with Campground Master reservation software preferred
Typical OUTSIDE maintenance duties include:
• Assist guests with parking RVs into assigned sites
• Bath house cleaning
• General grounds maintenance
• Fill Propane
• Painting, light electrical and plumbing
• Pool maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
Santa Fe is located at 7200 feet above sea level so you must be in good health in order to perform the tasks required. We are looking for individuals and couples for who expect to be very busy during their shifts, are easy going and can get along with all types of people as well as being flexible and willing to provide excellent customer service. We find we have the most success with managing the customer’s expectations prior to their arrival and we train you to have the skills specific to our park and thus insuring your success as a team player without the need to be micro managed.
I would encourage you to take a look at our website: www.trailerranch.com for pictures and more information on the park.
If you are interested in more information on the position, please do not hesitate to email us your resume at email@example.com
. Please, tell us you saw this ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels.
- - -
This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. This HW ad -- RV park work, campground job, or other employment or volunteer position for working campers and RVers -- is posted at the request of the person, business, or organization that is hiring.