Your MLM Simple Recipe for Success has only five ingredients. We tend to make multilevel marketing (MLM) business complicated. Keep it simple. Network marketing is one of the oldest forms of business and it can be an excellent way for RV workers to make a living and have the utmost in mobility.
Follow this simple recipe to success in any respectable, legitimate, multilevel marketing (network marketing) business:
1. Use the products you sell. Shop from your own store. Save money by buying at wholesale. You'll see first hand the value of the products you sell. You'll develop testimonials on your favorites. You'll get excited! If you don't love the products you sell, find another company to represent.
2. Tell people about the products. You use them, so you know the quality of your products. Let others see them, touch them, taste them, try them -- whatever is appropriate for what you sell. Use the products, and tell others about them.
3. Ask for their product orders. People want or need the products you offer. They use groceries, supplements, personal care, and cleaning products every day. They regularly shop for home décor, house wares, sports and office equipment, and gifts. They could just as well be using the products that they buy from you instead of competing brands. Use the products, tell people about them, and ask for their orders.
4. Offer the business opportunity and sponsor new associates. Since you represent a respectable, legitimate company, with quality products, don't you think you'll be doing them a huge favor? They get benefits: Discounts on products they'd buy anyway. Immediate income from product sales. Residual income from team building. Income tax deductions for owning a business. Use the products, tell others about them, ask for their orders, and tell them about the business opportunity and help them join your team.
5. Coach your downline team to do the same. The more who do the five steps of this MLM Simple Recipe for Success, the bigger your business grows. Use the products. Tell others about the products. Ask for their product orders. Recruit new associates into your team. Teach your downline to follow these five steps.
Your MLM Simple Recipe for Success is that easy. Do it. Repeat. You can do it from your traditional or RV home. You can do it while working a regular job, while working at a campground, or to supplement other income. Do it enough, and it can support you, your family, and your full time RV travels.
This recipe works. I am a successful Independent Consultant for J.R. Watkins brand products. I am also a Color Monthly distributor. If you are interested in selling either of these product lines, you are welcome to contact me. However, this recipe for network marketing success is not limited to the companies I work with. It can work with any legitimate multi-level program built around a quality product, fair compensation plan, and valid company.
Learn more about being an Independent Watkins Consultant.
Learn more about Color Monthly.