Work Wanted: Jeff Neeley
(Shareing Experiences of Jobs and Businesses)
Objective: I have a long list of experiences that I will share with you, coming from jobs I have had, and a businesses that I owned. All of my entire working life has been spent providing
exceptional customer service in resort and retail environments. I would like to continue using my skills to enhance your business in a positive manner.
List of Qualifications:
• 7 years in the bicycle industry as salesperson, store manager, buyer and operations manager for 5 locations is my most recent position.
• Extremely well versed in offering superior customer service in retail and commissioned sales. Your guest/client will feel at home and well supported during their visit.
• Very computer literate and will be able to easily manage retail POS and resort reservation systems. Versed in programs such as Word, Excel and all things Internet.
• Have experience selling Porsche, Audi, BMW and RV’s.
• Attention to detail and cleanliness. I have a good eye for seeing something out of place and making it right.
• Marketing, social media, purchasing, receiving, inventory control and managing people are all positions that I am comfortable with and enjoy.
• I know how to manage my time well and move from doing one task to the next efficiently.
• Having owned a spa, pool and fireplace shop for 12 years I acquired many skills that will be helpful:
1. Have some
experience in electrical, carpentry and plumbing
2. Spa and pool maintenance
3. Very handy at troubleshooting and resolving problems
• Acquired many years of experience working resorts in the following positions: Banquet waiting and set-up, bell service, front desk, switchboard operator, life guard and pool care, lift operator, ski patrol and volunteer firefighter.
Benefits to You:
• I am self-sufficient and will need little training, but open minded and happy to do things you're way
• I don’t mind getting dirty. No job to big, or small
• Know how to work well with others…team player
• I am a young 55 and in excellent health
• Have a positive attitude
• Honest and reliable!
Thank you for considering me for employment. This is just a small sampling of what I know how to do in the world we live in. Please feel free to call, email or text me with questions. I look forward to visiting with you!
- - - -
When you contact this Workers On Wheels reader who is looking for a job in campgrounds or RV parks, or other short-term work, please be sure to mention that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. Posted in November.See other employment wanted ads posted in November.Go to the Workers On Wheels Work for RVers and Campers announcements page.