Work Wanted in Florida: Cathi and Clint Hancock
by Cathi Hancock
(RVers with a 2008 Keystone Fusion)
OBJECTIVE: We are Cathi & Clint Hancock. Looking for a position in Southern Florida only. We are seeking a position (paid plus site/ utilities preferred but will consider all options) for the
fall/ winter of 2016; Clint in maintenance or general services and Cathi in any customer contact position. Also will consider a position for only Cathi. We are seeking a position offering 50 amp, w/e/s site.
Clint has years of experience in machining and is handy with janitorial, landscaping, vehicle servicing and light maintenance. He takes great pride in his work.
Cathi has worked many years with all types of people and is comfortable learning all new computer software. We will consider all opportunities. We are very flexible with the hours we can be available to work, although prefer part-time.
Clarksville, Tennessee Private RV Park
March 2016-September 2016 – workampers as part of team
Southern Texas 55+ Community and RV Resort
November 2015-March 2016 – Cathi – Editor of monthly community magazine
Maine Coast Camp Ground
May 2015 – October 2015 – workampers, full-time
Central Florida RV Resort
Fall 2014/Winter 2014 – workampers as part of team
Spring/Summer 2014 – management of Resort while owner tending to MI campground
Summer/Fall 2013 – workampers as part of team
Up-State New York – small campground
Spring/Summer 2013 – workampers as part of team
Clint: A wiz at machining and maintenance trouble-shooting. He is very clever. He is willing to attack most jobs (just no heavy lifting) and is a talented, self-motivated, diligent worker.
• Light Plumbing - upkeep, faucets, pipeline repair assistance
• Light Electrical - upkeep, repairs, troubleshooting,
• Painting - prep, prime and apply latex and enamel paints indoors and outdoors
• Maintenance/Janitorial – clean/maintain buildings and restrooms
• Great troubleshooting skills
• Vehicle maintenance
• Swimming Pool cleaning/testing/inspections
• No Heavy Lifting (40-50 lbs. max) or extensive walking
• Other responsibilities? Let’s talk!
Cathi: A diverse background - mostly in publishing, real estate, sales and marketing, including customer service/data and order processing. Her interests include front desk work, promotion, retail responsibilities and customer contact.
• Office: Campground Master, Rez Expert, custom Reservation software, Customer service, Registrations/Reservations, Promotion
• All Guest-related activities
• Team Coaching, Training, Monitoring
• Camp Store - all responsibilities including preparing cash closings
• Event Coordinating (Employee and Seasonal's events)
• Sales - worked independently as well as for corporations. Self-motivated, self-starter.
• Flexible and Diplomatic - Able to adapt to all situations
• Not intimidated by new software
• Cheerful, dependable, people oriented
• Has worked in Real Estate, Office Management, Engineering Marketing, Publishing and Advertising Sales
• Other responsibilities? Let’s talk!
We have a 2008 Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler (40' opening to 48’ when the back cargo door is down) carrying our 2012 Harley-Davidson Trike which tows our home-crafted PugMobile (made by Clint). Our truck is a 2006 Sierra 2500 HD 4x4. Pictures available upon request.
Cathi & Clint Hancock, prefer email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave message at 901-483-5282
- - - -
When you contact this Workers On Wheels reader who is looking for a job in campgrounds or RV parks, or other short-term work, please be sure to mention that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. Posted in March.See other resumes and employment wanted ads posted in March.Go to the Workers On Wheels Work for RVers and Campers announcements page.