WI: Boy Scout Campground Staff - Pay and Site
Samoset Council, BSA Rhinelander, Wisconsin
(Camp Maintenance Staff - Wages and FHU RV Parking)
WI: Samoset Council - Boy Scouts of America Rhinelander, Wisconsin. Come work with one of the nation’s premier Boy Scout Camps. We have been rated in the top ten camps in the country for the past several years.
Chances are you will enjoy meeting new people and make lifelong friends. The campground maintenance staff are some of our most respected positions in camp. During the summer the Maintenance Staff are always working to make camp better, repair items throughout the day, and work alongside great volunteers throughout the summer.
We offer competitive wages and a great flexible working environment. The typical work week is around 40 to 50 hours a week with plenty of extra downtime to enjoy your summer. We offer a campsite and utilities for your RV or motorhome, meals are also be included. We are looking for Staff that can commit to at least 8 weeks and up to 3 months (starting as early April 15th, through End of September, with primary dates required would be mid-June through mid-August). The right person is asked to contribute 40 hours per week, with lots of opportunities for time off throughout the week.
The ideal staff member would possess skills in light construction (building pavilions), electrical, plumbing. Light landscaping, and machine operator a plus.
Maintenance Staff Responsibilities
• Maintain proper functioning of all buildings, which includes heating & ventilation, painting, doors & windows, water supply, septic systems, kitchen equipment, telephones, refrigeration, and electrical items.
• Maintain the safe and clean operation of vehicles and small engine machines, which may include trucks, tractors, motorboats, lawn mowers, generators, etc.
• Maintain and repair all camp equipment, which may include watercrafts, tentage, bicycles, hand tools, etc. and assist camp staff with area repairs
• Manage the natural property, which may include landscaping, lawn mowing, tree cutting, erosion control, etc.
• Assist with the completion of projects in the Properties Enhancement Book.
• Provide guidance to Ordeal Crews and Conservation Projects.
• Perform emergency repairs as needed
• Construction of new pavilions and shelters
• Help reduce litter and vandalism (mainly by your presence)
• Keep Camp Staff informed of any problems
• Perform other duties as appropriate
Please contact email@example.com for more details and to setup a phone call interview.
Or Mail Resume to Crystal Lake Scout Reservation C/O Elvis Bauman 5403 Spider Lake Rd. Rhinelander, WI 54501. This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. Please tell the campground owner that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. This job with RV parking posted in March. Samoset Council - Boy Scouts of America Rhinelander, Wisconsin.
Find more jobs for working RVers and campers that we posted in March.
See what's new on Workers On Wheels -- News and Announcements