UT: Dixie National Forest Paid Positions with RV Site
Scenic Canyons Recreational Services, Bryce, Utah
(Paid Camphosting at Red Canyon, Duck Creek, and Posey Lake)
UT: Scenic Canyons Recreational Services, Bryce, Utah. A great job for folks who like people and the outdoors. The jobs are for the summer season starting in mid May and ending just after Labor Day in September.
Locations: We have three camphost spots remaining. They are located near Bryce, Canyon Utah and Duck Creek Village, Utah. Red Canyon is set among the red rocks (similiar to Zions National Park) and offers beautiful views. Shade is sparse at the camphost spot. Duck Creek is nestled inside a group of pines and you'll find shade at the campground all day (you'll see some sun on the site but mostly shaded). This site sits near a pond, and Navajo Lake is but a few miles off. Lava tubes and lava rock abounds in this area and is a beautiful place to be in. Posey Lake is nestled up in the mountains among pine and cedar. It is located near Posey Lake. A truck is provided with this position for hauling some trash out of the campground and for use traveling to and from another campground.
1. Have own trailer for living quarters
2. Live on site in the designated host site in their management area.
3. Provide information and assistance to guests to insure a quality recreational experience.
4. See that all fees are collected for facility use.
5. Administer reservations daily.
6. Clean restrooms daily and make an additional walk through inspections to insure restrooms are clean and supplied.
Police camp sites for litter and wash tables after visitors leaves
8. Do light maintenance duties, such as paint tables, replace light bulbs, etc.
9. Sell firewood and other approved items
10. Monitor and encourage compliance with rules and regulations
11. First Aid & CPR Training is encouraged.
Training will be provided. Must attend a training session prior to starting the job.
Most tools and supplies will be furnished. SCRS is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay: Salary, hookups, and a site for the season. All pay is per month per couple. They are as follows: Red Canyon: $500, Duck Creek maint: $1,100, Duck Creek host: $650, & Posey Lake: $500 per month plus $100 for propane.
(Duck Creek maint. and camphost can be a couple where one is maint. and the other is the camphost. They would reside in the camphost spot.)
Hookups:Red Canyon: Water, Sewer, & Electricity.
Duck Creek: Water, Sewer, & Electricity
Posey Lake: Water & Sewer.
Contact: Craig Hayes with Scenic Canyons Recreational Service, Inc.
Applications available at www.sceniccanyons.com/employment.html
- - - -
This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. Please tell the employer that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. This job with RV parking posted in April. Scenic Canyons Recreational Services, Bryce, Utah.Find more jobs for working campers and full-time RVers that we posted in April. See what's new on Workers On Wheels -- News and AnnouncementsSee the Help Wanted ads posted in other months.