MT: Gas Station Cashier Near Yellowstone NP - Wages
Corner Cenex Gas Station, West Yellowstone, Montana
(Summer, Seasonal Employment at a Local Gas Station )
MT: Corner Cenex Gas Station, West Yellowstone, Montana. We are a locally owned gas station one mile from Yellowstone National Park. Come work with our friendly staff and meet all the locals.
Corner Cenex Gas Station is looking to hire a part time or full time cashier for the summer season. Employment starts May 1 and ends in September or October.
The shifts are mornings from 6am-3pm and evening from 2pm-10:30pm, weekdays and weekends.
The ideal candidate:
- Is honest, polite, trustworthy and respectful
- Has a great sense of humor
- Is able to self-motivate, work alone as well as work with others, and entertain themselves.
- Must be able to get along with a wide variety of personalities
Responsibilities of the job include (but are not limited to):
- Taking payments from customers
- Ensure that age-restricted products (e.g. alcohol, tobacco) are sold appropriately
- Clean and stock the store
- Maintain all store standards
Experienced preferred but will train.
If interested, call the Corner Cenex at 406-646-7632 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. Please tell Josh, the manager, that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. This job with pay posted in March.Find more jobs for working RVers and campers that we posted in March. See what's new on Workers On Wheels -- News and Announcements