ID: Campgrounds near Bear Lake - Pay, RV Site
Scenic Canyons Recreational Services, St. Charles, Idaho
(Campground Jobs with Pay at Paris Springs Campground and Cloverleaf Campground)
Scenic Canyons Recreational Services - Jobs for RVers with Pay and RV Site
ID: Campgrounds near Bear Lake. A great job for folks who like people and the outdoors. The jobs are for the summer season starting in mid May and ending just after Labor Day in September.
The two campgrounds near Bear Lake where we are looking for Camphosts is at Paris Springs Campground and at Cloverleaf Campground. Both are set among pine trees up a canyon road (both roads are well maintained and easy to get up) and have creeks and springs nearby to fish or see wildlife. Moose (especially in the early months) can be seen at these creeks. Both sites provide plenty of shade for the camphost. The nearest town for shopping is Montpelier, Idaho and the largest town (where you'll find all the big name brand stores) is Logan, Utah and is about 1.5 hours to 2 hours away (depending on what site you are at).
At Scenic Canyons, we are a laid back company, where once the work is done, we like to see our camphosts get out of the campground and explore the area. Hiking, biking, fishing, sight seeing, napping, etc. are all good activities to do when there is down time (which typically will happen during the middle of the day most days at these campgrounds).
1. Have own trailer for living quarters
2. Live on site in the designated host site in their management area.
3. Provide information and assistance to guests to insure a quality recreational experience.
4. See that all fees are collected for facility use.
5. Administer reservations daily.
6. Clean restrooms daily and make an additional walk through inspections to insure restrooms are clean and supplied.
7. Police camp sites for litter and wash tables after visitors leaves
8. Do light maintenance duties, such as paint tables, replace light bulbs, etc.
9. Sell firewood and other approved items
10. Monitor and encourage compliance with rules and regulations
11. First Aid & CPR Training is encouraged.
Training will be provided. Must attend a training session prior to starting the job.
Most tools and supplies will be furnished. SCRS is an equal opportunity employer.
Pay: Monthly salary vary depending on the campground managed. We have two spots and they are for $500 & $675 per month per couple, hookups, and a site for the season.
Hookups: Water & Sewer.
Contact: Scenic Canyons Recreational Service, Inc.
Applications available at www.sceniccanyons.com/employment.html
- - - -
This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. Please tell the employer that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. This job with RV parking posted in April. ID: Campgrounds near Bear Lake.
Find more jobs for working campers and full-time RVers that we posted in April.
See what's new on Workers On Wheels -- News and Announcements
See the Help Wanted ads posted in other months.