CA: Kidder Creek Facility Assistant Director
Kidder Creek Facility - Mount Hermon Association, Inc., Mount Hermon, California
(Requires a Mature Follower of Jesus)
CA: Kidder Creek Facility - Mount Hermon Association, Inc., Mount Hermon, California. We are seeking an assistant director who is a mature follower of Jesus.
Mount Hermon Association, Inc., is looking for an assistant director for Kidder Creek Facility. We are looking for someone who is still growing and developing in their faith, yet still able to disciple and mentor others in their faith.
Fully in accord with Mount Hermon Association, Inc.’s (“MHA”) mission, vision, values and statement of beliefs. Committed to living these out personally, and instilling them in the organization. Of strong moral character and integrity.
• Work alongside the Director of Kidder Creek (KC), providing leadership and oversight for assigned areas of responsibility, ensuring the effective execution of our mission to bring our guests into a natural adventure that allows them to encounter Jesus in life-transforming ways. The leader will work in a manner consistent with MHA’s mission, vision, values and statement of beliefs, as well as the unique expression of these at KC.
• Coordinate KC marketing efforts and promote KC program and events in conjunction with MHA’s Creative Services team in order to maximize our ministry, including print, video, website, phone calls and visits with families and group leaders, as well as other marketing areas as needed with an emphasis on building long term relationships with our constituents.
• Manage assigned
KC programs directly or by delegating to program directors and their teams. Evaluate and improve programs in the areas of fun, safety, spiritual effectiveness, curriculum development and cost.
•Develop new program and guest group usage of KC in shoulder season. Manage other KC programs as they are developed.
• Oversee KC staff recruiting, hiring, performance and development (hourly, seasonal and volunteer) in program areas of responsibility in a manner required to achieve goals and objectives of the strategic plan as well as in compliance with MHA’s policies and state and federal regulations.
• Assist the Director of KC in advancement efforts as needed and as directed by KC Director.
• Call, book, contract and communicate with group leaders attending KC. Sign checks, time sheets, turn in receipts, operate programs within budget, reserve campsites and coordinate logistics for programs.
• Additional responsibilities as directed by supervisor.
For full job description and requirements, please visit our web page: http://www.mounthermon.org/jobs. This is a Workers On Wheels "Help Wanted" ad. Please tell the employer that you saw this Help Wanted ad on Coleen's Workers On Wheels website. This position for working campers and RVers posted in January. Kidder Creek Facility - Mount Hermon Association, Inc., Mount Hermon, California.Find more jobs for working RVers and campers that we posted in January. See what's new on Workers On Wheels -- News and Announcements