Your MLM Simple Recipe For Success has only five ingredients. We tend to make multilevel marketing (MLM) businesses more complicated than they need to be. Here are the simple steps to success.
1. Use the products you sell. Shop from your own store. Save money by buying at wholesale. You'll see first hand the value of the products you sell. You'll develop testimonials on your favorites. You'll get excited! If you don't love the products you sell, find another company to represent.
2. Tell everyone about the products. You use them, so you know the quality of your products. Let others see them, touch them, taste them, try them -- whatever is appropriate for what you sell. Use the products, and tell everyone about them.
3. Ask for their product orders. People want or need the products you offer. They use groceries, supplements, personal care, and cleaning products every day. They regularly shop for home décor, house wares, sports and office equipment, and gifts. They could just as well be using the products that they buy from you instead of competing brands. Use the products, tell everyone about them, and ask for their orders.
4. Offer everyone the business opportunity and sponsor them. Since you represent a respectable, legitimate company, with quality products, don't you think you'll be doing them a huge favor?
They could get these benefits:
~ Discounts on products they'd buy anyway.
~ Immediate income from product sales.
~ Residual income from team building.
~ Income tax deductions for owning a business.
Use the products, tell everyone about them, ask for their orders, and then tell them about the business opportunity and help them join your team.
5. Coach your downline to do the same. The more who do the five steps of this MLM Simple Recipe For Success, the bigger your business grows. Use the products. Tell others about the products. Ask for their product orders. Recruit new associates into your team. Teach your downline to follow these five steps.
Your MLM Simple Recipe For Success is that easy. Do it. Repeat. You can do it from your traditional or RV home. You can do it while working a regular job, while work camping, or to supplement other income. Do it enough, and it can support you, your family, and your full time RV travels.
This recipe works. I am an Independent Associate for Watkins brand products and invite you to learn more about joining me.
Network Marketers, Put the "Net" into network marketing.
Learn how to use the Internet to build your network marketing business.